Hayden turned five yesterday! It really seems like no time at all since he was born. I must think about those first few moments with him after he was born every day.
1) What is your favorite color? Black
2) What is your favorite toy? All the toys he got for his birthday (many Transformer/robots, Lego and Batman themed toys)
3) What is your favorite fruit? Strawberries
4) What is your favorite TV show? Team Umizoomi.
5) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly
6) What is your favorite outfit? He says robot clothes, but he doesn’t have any of those. He was pretty excited about a couple of Star Wars t shirts he got yesterday.
7) What is your favorite game? Monster truck Wii game
8) What is your favorite snack? Vanilla bar (granola)
9) What is your favorite animal? Tiger
10) What is your favorite song? We Will Rock You
11) What is your favorite book? Robot book (new one he got for his birthday)
12) Who is your best friend? Oliver
13) What is your favorite cereal? Chex
14) What is your favorite thing to do outside? Help Daddy grow flowers
15) What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
16) What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17) What do you like to take with you to bed at night? Borris bunny, owl blanket
18) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pop tarts
19) What do you want for dinner for your birthday? He had pizza because his party was at Monkey Joe’s, but he doesn’t really like pizza that much. He says his favorite thing for dinner is peanut butter and jelly.
20) What do you want to be when you grow up? Police man (“But can Daddy be a police man too?”)
Hayden seemed to really enjoy his birthday yesterday. Every year we go to the Monon Center water park on his birthday with Jesse, Robby, Tami, and Grandma. We did that as normal and he was LOVING it (mostly because Robby was there). Then we had his party in the early evening at Monkey Joe’s. He had a great time running around with his friends. It was fun seeing a huge mass of friends running from one bouncy thing to the next.
The time is just going so quickly! It is really crazy for me to think he is already five. I’ve been saying to John for a couple of months already, “How is Hayden going to be five??” He is a really sweet little boy, especially to Layla. For instance, as I mentioned before Layla says everything is yellow. Yesterday Hayden was doing Legos. He had a yellow piece and he showed it to Layla and asked he what color it is. He knows she knows yellow, and he’ll ask her about a yellow thing and tell her what a good job she did for getting it right. “Yes, that is yellow, good job Layla!” 🙂
We love you so much, Hayden!