Hayden turned six this month! He’s getting bigger all the time (still 90th percentile in height). He’s starting Kindergarten at the big school, he’s been taking loads of field trips at day care this summer (and riding the bus to those), and he’s doing more and more things for himself (begrudgingly).
1) What is your favorite color? Black
2) What is your favorite toy? Lego police station (but he says he wants another lego police station at Christmas – sigh!)
3) What is your favorite fruit? Raspberries
4) What is your favorite TV show? Paw Patrol (recently changed from Curious George)
5) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Chicken nuggets
6) What is your favorite outfit? Nothing – says he doesn’t really have something like that 😉
7) What is your favorite game? He says he doesn’t have one, but I’d say it’s Rush Hour Jr
8) What is your favorite snack? Rocket snack (Trader Joe’s version of Goldfish)
9) What is your favorite animal? Lizard he says (news to me)
10) What is your favorite song? Bad Boys (Whatcha Gonna Do When They Come For You)
11) What is your favorite book? Star Wars
12) Who is your best friend? Jesse and Robby, and Drew
13) What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Krispies
14) What is your favorite thing to do outside? Ride my bike
15) What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
16) What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17) What do you like to take with you to bed at night? Bed toys
18) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Cocoa Krispies
19) What do you want for dinner for your birthday? Red Robin
20) What do you want to be when you grow up? Construction worker or something else – lol
He had his birthday party at Ben and Ari’s this year. The kids got tokens and played arcade games for a while, then we went to the party room and ate pizza and cake. Afterwards most kids left except Jesse and Robby and the 3 of them played two rounds of mini golf. Hayden was soooo excited about his party and had an absolute ball. After that we went home and played with some of his presents before swimming for a while in the neighborhood pool. We rounded off the day with dinner at Red Robin with the Carter’s. The staff sang Happy Birthday to Hayden and he got a little ice cream sundae.
We are lucky to have such a fun, sweet little boy! It’s been great fun to watch him grow and change.