Somehow Hayden is 7 already! He has had a great year being 6, and I’m sure it’s all upwards from here. He loved Kindergarten and really flourished. He’s got a big year ahead with starting a new school at the International School of Bologna, which he is excited about! It’s fun watching him mature more and more every year. He says things now like, “Mommy, do you think I could do [x]? I don’t think I’ll be allowed to because [y] but I’m just asking.” 🙂
His birthday fell during our move, so we had his birthday party in July to make sure we had time for a party. He really wanted it at the Monon Center water park, but it got rained out so we did a last minute switch to Dave and Busters. His actual birthday was the day we flew to Italy. We asked him if he would rather be in Indiana for his birthday, be in Italy already, or be flying on his birthday (in case we had flexibility to choose when), and he wanted to be on airplanes and in airports for his birthday – and that’s what he got! We also got to fly first class due using points to upgrade, so that made it extra special! Although, we got ice cream sundaes on the flight and for some reason Hayden didn’t want any…? I just can’t figure that one out.
1) What is your favorite color? Black
2) What is your favorite toy? Wii
3) What is your favorite fruit? Peaches and apricots
4) What is your favorite TV show? The show with the bear and the girl – something new we’ve watched in Italy but don’t know what it’s called.
5) What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Bread he’s been eating here with butter (making essentially an empty sandwich).
6) What is your favorite outfit? Lego Star Wars shirt
7) What is your favorite game? Mine Craft
8) What is your favorite snack? Chocolate granola bar
9) What is your favorite animal? Dolphin
10) What is your favorite song? “The robot song” – I think this is called “Party Rock Anthem”
11) What is your favorite book? These Aren’t the Droids You’re Looking For (Star Wars)
12) Who is your best friend? Drew
13) What is your favorite cereal? Cocoa Krispies (“but I don’t eat it anymore”)
14) What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play in the big playground in Hawaii
15) What is your favorite drink? Peach tea (cold)
16) What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17) What do you like to take with you to bed at night? Bunny and fox
18) What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Waffle and fruit yogurt
19) What do you want for dinner for your birthday? McDonald’s
20) What do you want to be when you grow up? Nascar driver